We had another busy Monday today! You will notice that your children came home with Reading and Math logs so that they can track their reading and math practice this week. Third graders have not logged on to Xtra Math at school yet-I'll make sure that we do that tomorrow.
We also sent home a homework contract. Hopefully it makes sense to you to plan a way to support homework but also to preserve family time. I certainly do not want homework to rule your lives and would prefer it takes up a small and productive part of each evening. Let me know how I can help.
We owe an apology to parents of fourth graders: We sent home homework that we did not prepare students for last week. That Thursday homework was meant for this week. Ms. Weegar and I ARE SO SORRY. We will review it in class later this week. Hopefully that won't happen again, but if it does (ie your child has no idea how to do the work), please send it back unfinished!
Also in today's folder you should see a flyer advertising school photos. Picture day is next week!
Fourth graders did use bikes in PE today and they will for the next 3 classes. Bike Safety is the topic being addressed. Please know that there are helmets here. If your child wants to wear their own, he/she may bring it from home.
Check back later for more photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment